About SophiePhoto

We offer professional photography services in our studio or at a location of your choice throughout Victoria BC.

We are passionate about life and capturing those moments that sometimes only last 1/100th of second! If you are looking for someone to capture those moments for you so they last a lifetime please consider us!

Phone number 1.250.661.2558

Write us at sophie@sophiephoto.com or call 250.661.2558 and for more information please visit us at our website at SophiePhoto.com .

There is also a recent interview with Sophie our lead photographer just follow the link!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Children

Hey there,
Seems that I have been wondering about when the time will come when the magic be gone, or at least deeply suppressed. The magic I am referring to is the magic that is the the world as seen by children.
When I watch my boys I think of how sad it will be when tiny cars, dinosaurs and hockey cards, not mention that whole Bakugan things, are no longer such fascinating things to revel over.
I also think that I have to experience every piece of the magic when I am with them!
It's just in the way they show the world in their eyes.








Till next time!!!
Cia!